It's not quite a quiver full, but it's a start!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

THE MOMMY CALLING HAS A NEW HOME!

In case you haven't noticed, there has been a serious lack of posts going on lately. A) There were some issues with spam postings that I just couldn't figure out and B) it was summer and I really needed time with my family. The problem was I really missed blogging! I'm so excited to be starting back and on a new site! Join me at the *NEW* Mommy Calling site, and please excuse the appearance and lack of features while I am in transition! I'm also starting a new feature, Schooling Sundays, which will go through our week of homeschooling. I'm really excited to be adding these and other new features! I hope you choose to follow me over at the new locale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you found encouragement and joy from my posts. I would love to hear what you have to say! It is my responsibility to make sure all of the content is uplifting, respectful, and true. Any comments that are viewed as personal attacks, false accusations, and any use of profanity will not be tolerated. Thank you, and please leave a comment that I will be able to post so others can be encouraged through your words as well!