It's not quite a quiver full, but it's a start!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baby Dedication Sunday!

Today at church we dedicated our little family to the Lord, it is the perfect ending to a month filled with stories about myself and my journey. A reminder that no matter what happens, my life and my family are in the hands of an Almighty Savior. I praise you, Father, for these many, many blessings you have entrusted to me. I turn my babies over to Your hand and I will raise them according to Your will and not my own selfish desires.

Here are the life verses we have chosen for each of our children.
Maddox Gabriel
7lbs 10oz 20in
For my sweet Maddox. Born 3 years ago making me a mommy, and through his journey with autism making me a fighter. For such a loving boy that when you talk to him you swear he talks to Jesus face to face. The day he chooses to ask Jesus into his heart will be no surprise to me. In fact, I truly believe Jesus is already there, residing in the sweet spirit of a boy who already loves the Lord with everything he has.
2 Timothy 3:14-15 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom you learned it and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

Eden Alexandra
7lbs 11oz 20in (at 36wks)
 For my beautiful Eden. When she was born 2 years ago, she taught me the most valuable thing about love, its amazing ability to multiply. She is truly radiant. From her shining blonde hair to her sparkling blue eyes to her huge, perfect smile everything about her just lights up the room. She has her mommy's love of music and a giggle that will make you promise her the moon. She lives her life like it's a musical, singing every word. One day, she will make a man fight for her with all he has then she will reward him greatly by giving him her heart.

Proverbs 31:25-26, 30 She is clothed with strength and dignity, she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

Kason Everett
7lbs 14oz 22.5in
For my precious Kason. My sweet miracle baby, the one we almost did not have. As he clings to me with all his might, I cherish every single moment with him knowing that all too soon he will be clinging to his wife instead. Every day of these last seven months have brought a fullness to our family that I didn't even know was missing. The love that continues to grow amazes and humbles me every single day. I pray that he never feels like he is anything less than perfect.

Proverbs 4:20-27 My son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words. Do not let them out of your sight; keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to one's whole body. Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.Keep your mouth free from perversity; keep corrupt talk from your lips. Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you. Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. Do not turn to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you found encouragement and joy from my posts. I would love to hear what you have to say! It is my responsibility to make sure all of the content is uplifting, respectful, and true. Any comments that are viewed as personal attacks, false accusations, and any use of profanity will not be tolerated. Thank you, and please leave a comment that I will be able to post so others can be encouraged through your words as well!