It's not quite a quiver full, but it's a start!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Breathe In, Breathe Out.

This is a post to remind myself to just breathe. Just stop what I'm doing, close my eyes, and breathe. Be still. Breathe in, let God take the burdens, breathe out, go about my day. This is a post to remind myself to not measure life by successes and failures. Stop. Realize that what I see as a failure God could be using as a great success. Remember that my greatest success God could see as a failure. Never forget that God does not measure us by the things of this world, and we are called to follow His leading regardless of "results". This is a post to remind myself that He is faithful. I am equipped through Him. The hard times come, but I can't give in to the temptation to just walk away. I am called to deal with it, face it head on, to just do my best. This is a post to remind myself to enjoy the day. Open the curtains and just let the light shine in. Breathe in the beautiful fresh air and surround myself with His wonderful creation. Let the sun warm my face and the Son warm my heart. This is a post to remind myself to just breathe, to just be, to just do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you found encouragement and joy from my posts. I would love to hear what you have to say! It is my responsibility to make sure all of the content is uplifting, respectful, and true. Any comments that are viewed as personal attacks, false accusations, and any use of profanity will not be tolerated. Thank you, and please leave a comment that I will be able to post so others can be encouraged through your words as well!